2015 National Clean Air Green Tour
The National Clean Air Green Tour is the world's largest grassroots mobile green event. This national tour has reached millions over the past five years and has an opportunity for you to make the same impact. This year by request of so many fans we are launching an internet based show educating consumers about green tips, awareness of green products, interviews, onsite visitations, and some great shows reaching millions. The 2015 National Clean Air Green Tour will feature the latest in product information, tips, and unlimited networking opportunities. Whether your company has green products or not, the Clean Air Green Tour gives your brand a positive message. This event offers you the opportunity to tour innovative displays from our sponsoring brands and give consumers ideas save money through green decisions. More than 2,000,000 participants have visited our mobile event in 3,200 communities across the U.S.
Now in its 6th year, this event is coordinated nationally by Full Motion Marketing in collaboration with dozens of outstanding partner organizations. It takes place annually at the start of Summer and covers more than 40 states, traveling through some 1,500 communities, appearing on many TV & radio morning shows, to date has planted more than 200,000 trees and will be stopping at a community near you. This year we are doing community gardens in urban areas, our popular tree plantings, and launching REGROW AMERICA.
Clean Air Green Tour TV will be aired at every event to expand our reach. We give consumers simple to complex steps in going green.
Why Clean Air Green Tour?
…because the Clean Air Green Tour has been running annually for six years and has become the most requested green marketing tours for consumers and events.
- Our tour targets “Green Moms” more than any other mobile marketing campaign
- 40 stops with over 20 million impressions
- Over 150 days of national visibility
- The Clean Air Green Tour attracts lots of media
- Green is not a fade it is our future
- Loyal consumers year after year
- Customized integrated marketing and communications program for each sponsor
- Developed many high level relationships over the years
- Creates a positive message for your brand
- The tour makes a lasting impression on consumers